Sunday 15 March 2015

Michael Jordan Quotes

  • “I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. ”- Michael Jordan
  • “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”- Michael Jordan
  • “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”- Michael Jordan
  • “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”- Michael Jordan
  • “Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night.”- Michael Jordan
  • “I’ve never been afraid to fail.”- Michael Jordan
  • “I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.”- Michael Jordan
  • “You have competition every day because you set such high standards for yourself that you have to go out every day and live up to that.”- Michael Jordan
  • “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.”- Michael Jordan
  • “I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot… when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result.”- Michael Jordan
  • “My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.”- Michael Jordan
  • “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.”- Michael Jordan
  • “If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.”- Michael Jordan
  • “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.”- Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment